Saturday, November 4, 2017

Trumpeter swan - Cygnus buccinator - Trumpetarsvan

Click to see with Light box




Trumpeter swan - Cygnus buccinator - Trumpetarsvan
© NF Photo 171001,  at a stop at Yellowstone River

Loved to see this swan family. There was a pair and three juveniles. A new swan species for me. Think I have them all but the Tundra swan now. (Or maybe not) We saw them on the river when we were going to Yellowstone Grand Canyan.

Learn more about Trumpeter swan on wiki


Linking up with:  Bird D´Pot 

Find the birds with  Etiketter - Labels- Tags at the bottom of this page.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice looking bird - I miss the winery swans that used to visit when I was still in Europe.

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent images....so close-up and personal!! I'm lovin' these images.


    You participating in linking up this weekend at I'd Rather B Birdin' is appreciated...thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing detail...you are a fantastic photographer!

    ReplyDelete

I´ll be happy for a comment :)