Saturday, November 8, 2014

Smålom - Gavia stellata - Red-throated loon

Click to see with Light box


Smålom - Gavia stellata - Red-throated loon 
© NF Photo 140601, Jokulsárlón  Glacier Lagoon,  2:d location
 
Learn about  Red-throated loon on wiki

Well, my images is not that great from the birds point of view. They were far out. And my 400mm lens was not of much help. But I found a fine video I can share.


Find the birds with  Etiketter - Labels- Tags at the bottom of this page.
Labels:   , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Wow...wow....and MORE WOW!!!!
    The scenery looks mighty cold tho, I'm such a wuss. I'm like the migrating birds. I need the warm south for winter. lol

    Thanks for sharing the link with us bird enthusiasts this weekend! Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

I´ll be happy for a comment :)